|Job Title||Digital Marketing Supervisor|
|Based at||Khartoum North with upcountry visits when required|
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Digital marketing supervisor would be accountable for curating and creating content that would entice more people to engage with content across the Coldair social channels. It would be up to you to determine how to mix and match the content, so it appears at the right time for the right people and causes people to like, share, comment, repost, and maybe even include it in a lattice.
That would require you to meet with people across Coldair and Haggar group, understand what they’re trying to achieve, and build an editorial plan that would help achieve those goals, based on what you know would resonate with followers of the Coldair social media handles and new audiences that don’t yet follow. You’d also want to come up with clever copy while representing Coldair mission to help Coldair to achieve more sales.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Prepare day to day posting material designs.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Manage and oversee Coldair’s e-commerce business efforts
- planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Significant knowledge of the consumer electronics.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
The ability to work collaboratively and support others as part of a team, in a respectful and professional manner in order to achieve a common goal
The ability to convey clear, concise and easy to follow messages, verbally or in writing to different audiences and to actively listen to the responses
|3. Integrity & Ethics
The ability to behave in an honest and trustworthy manner in all business dealings, displaying moral character and full adherence to Haggar’s values
|4. Ownership & Accountability
The ability to work with a high sense of responsibility; the passion to achieve desired outcomes and deliver results at a superior level
|5. Creativity & Innovation
The ability to think outside the box and develop imaginative ideas to generate unique and valuable solutions to problems that drive new and improved ways of working
|6. Flexibility & Adaptability
The ability to positively adjust the behavior and working style to business priorities, changing work conditions, unexpected challenges and/or opportunities
|1- Strategic Thinking:
The ability to plan and develop tactics and strategies that are aligned with Haggar’s vision and short & long terms business plans
|2- Influence and Negotiation
the ability to act with persuasion and tact and convey ones ideas to others, changing their opinion and gaining favorable agreements
| knowledge :
· Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, and customer service skills.
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
· Copy writing.
· Designing basecs.
Good understanding of social media KPIs analysis.
· Must have great creative energy and ability to generate new productive ideas.
· Problem solving & excellent attention to details
· Basic designing skills.
Excellent knowledge (word, Excel and power point).
|Language communication :
Proficient level in communicating in both English and Arabic
- List the competencies and the competency level required by the role, as per the company’s Competency framework and competency mapping
|A-Level, GMs, HoDs||Professional Working Proficiency||Able to speak language accurately, read fluently and understand correctly all work-related/business materials, emails and conversations as pertinent to professional needs|
|B (Sr. Officers)||Limited Working Proficiency||Able to speak and understand work-related conversations and/or meetings and has fair ability to read and write work materials and emails|
|C (officers) and Under||Elementary working Proficiency||Able to maintain very simple work-related conversations and can read and write very simple related material/emails|
closing date is 27th aug.